- Take a seat in the true lap of luxury with Bestop TrailMax II Pro Jeep Seats
- The Bestop TrailMax II Pro is Bestop’s premier line of replacement Jeep seats
- Custom crafted to mount in place of your factory seats (adapter bracket required)
- The 4-way adjustable headrests pivot back and forth and telescope up and down
- Pull the recline lever to move between 20 seat back positions
- Built-in side bolsters and lumbar support help soothe your back on long treks
- Finished with an oversized mesh map pocket mounted on back
- Packed with high-density closed-cell foam that’s soft against your body and firm enough to retain its shape
- Variable-rate springs stiffen up when the road turns rocky for added support
- Everything is built around a high-strength, corrosion-resistant Atlas Frame
- Sold individually—keep the upgrade all to yourself or share the comfort with your co-pilot
- Available in a wide range of vinyl and fabric upholstery options
- Comes in your choice of factory-original colors
- Bestop TrailMax II Pro Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Lots of things in life are worth skimping on. Store-brand peanut butter is equally delicious as the name-brand stuff, and a $15 Casio keeps time just as well as a $15k Rolex. However, some things are worth the splurge, especially when it comes to your driving comfort. Before you break your back on another bumpy excursion, swap out your spent stock seats with Bestop TrailMax II Pro Seats.
As the premier buckets in Bestop’s lineup, TrailMax II Pro Seats deliver an elite level of coziness and customization. With enhanced side bolsters, sculpted lumbar support, high-density foam padding and variable-rate springs, they keep your body just as comfy on rocky roads as smooth streets. And, each Bestop TrailMax II Pro sports a 4-way adjustable headrest and a reclining lever, so you can dial in the sitting pleasure the same way you’d fine-tune your suspension.
Not only do Bestop TrailMax Pro Seats give you greater adjustability, they’re also available in a wider range of fabric options. Whether you want straight vinyl or vinyl with a fabric insert, the choice is yours. What’s more, they come in factory-match colors, are equipped with a rear map pocket and include a 1-year warranty.